A subject class is some times referred to in the system as a course.
Click the menu beside a subject class to view options for that class. Options include
- Entering grades, exam mark, comments etc for that class
- Generating class reports, registers and signature sheets
- Reviewing all the class details
A Non-Composite class is one in which a single teacher teaches a subject to an entire form class for the entire school year.
A class is Composite if
- students from one form class are divided between two or more teachers of the same subjects
- students from one form class are divided between two or more teachers of different subjects
- students come from more than one form classes to form a single subject class
You will need to add the students to your Composite Class before you can enter grades.